Forecast 5 Features
Forecast 5 is a powerful, user-friendly solution to the complex, time-consuming and often error-prone nature of forecasting.
Suitable for all businesses and entities, Forecast 5’s advanced functionality and professional layout means that you can access the accurate, up-to-date information you require to make the informed decisions that will enable you to successfully manage and grow your business.
Within just 30 minutes you can complete your first forecast and instantly view a variety of business reports, including integrated Profit and Loss, Cash Flow, Funds Flow and Balance Sheet forecasts.
The product has an abundance of features, with the end goal of a positive user-experience in mind. Some of these features include an integrated report set for error-free forecasting, multiple currencies and an option for consolidation of companies, plus many more. See below for an extensive list of Forecast 5's greatest features.
- Many spreadsheets contain errors. Forecast 5 makes sure that when you enter one value, all associated accounts such as Debtors, Creditors, the Bank account and GST are updated.
- The values within your forecast will always balance and you no longer have to worry about reconciling your accounts. Enjoy complete confidence in the accuracy of your forecasts.
Integrated Report Set
- Full Profit & Loss, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, Funds Flow and supporting schedules included and available instantly.
- Raw data for each business activity is entered on easy-to-use screens and is used to generate all of the reports
- Detailed, comprehensive and fast.
- Forecast your sales revenue, wages costs, direct costs, overheads and all balance sheet items including fixed assets, debtors, creditors and bank accounts.
- Extend your forecasts to up to 15 years, allowing you to easily create a forecast in the format required by your bank.
- Export data easily to Excel for graphing.
- Customise and save reports to suit your business or audience.
- Print report data for months, quarters, years or a mixture.
- Create Rolling forecasts and revise projections as you wish, and report on either the original or forecasted figures. Re-forecasting based on actual results is so quick that budgeting and financial planning becomes a year-round exercise.
- Enter sales and costs in their own currency. Consolidate foreign subsidiaries.
- Maintain foreign currency rates by month and foreign currency bank accounts.
- Perform sensitivity analysis by record or forecast section without the hassle of having to manually change your data.
- Forecast 5 has been constructed in such a way that you don’t need any prior knowledge or experience of forecasting. You can start creating your forecasts as soon as you load the program.
- Hot-link your forecasts to spreadsheets.
- With Forecast 5 you can import your accounting data easily, creating forecasts in a fraction of the time it currently takes. Because the information is imported from your accounting package you can avoid the risk of entry-associated errors and be sure that your data is accurate.
- Use an existing forecast as a template for others, cutting out the original time consuming job of record creation. This is especially useful for consolidating forecasts.
- GST, VAT, Income Tax and PAYG can considerably affect your cash flow and net profit. They are also complex areas to understand. Forecast 5 will automatically calculate these values for you and work out when they will affect your cash flow.
- Use the powerful employee group function to forecast your payroll costs by setting up payment details for different categories of employees, including commission, bonuses and pension schemes.
Combine forecasts from a number of companies in Profit Centres (in different currencies if required), with a wide range of inter-company eliminations available. business activity is entered on easy-to-use screens and is used to generate all of the reports.