Sometimes converting negative values to positive values can be time-consuming.
This tip allows you to quickly convert a range of negative values into positive values, without having to edit each cell.
Applies To: Microsoft® Excel® for Windows 2010,2013,2016.
1.In a blank cell, enter the value -1.
2. Select the cell with the value -1.
3. Select Copy.
4. Select the desired range with negative values.
5. Right-click on the selected range.
6. Select Paste Special.
7. Under the Operation group, select Multiply.
8. Select OK.
9. Your values are now converted to positive values.
The negative values will quickly be converted to positive values without editing each cell. This will lead to time-saving and efficiency because other tasks can then be performed.
The post How to quickly convert negative values to positive values appeared first on Sage Intelligence.
Powered by WPeMatico