Velixo momentum continues with release of version 4, with new features such as GL Writeback, Budget Writeback and Distribution Lists
Ever since the release of Velixo Reports, we have been receiving amazing testimonials from our customers and partners. We have also been hearing about the features people would like to see in the product. I’m happy to announce the immediately availability of Velixo Reports 4.0, our first 2019 release and a direct result of feedback received since the launch of Velixo Reports 3.0. You spoke, we listened!
With Velixo Reports 4.0, we are pushing the integration of Excel and Acumatica even further, with new features such as:
- GL Writeback, a feature that enables you to create allocations, accruals and any type of Acumatica or MYOB Advanced GL entry right from Excel.
- Budget Writeback, a powerful feature that let’s you build budgets and forecasts that can be imported to Acumatica or MYOB Advanced without leaving Excel.
- Distribution Lists, a feature that allows you to quickly distribute reports to a large number of users in a single click.
All the new features integrate and play well with everything you know and love in Excel and Velixo Reports, opening the door to many new scenarios.
Beside the three major features described above, version 4 includes a few additional enhancements:
- A new ACCOUNTCLASS() function, that allows you to retrieve the account class code of any General Ledger account.
- The ability to include multiple ledgers at once in calculations. Multiple ledgers can be included by separating them with a semi-column (;) or by using a range (START:END) format.
- The Copy Workbook Without Formulas is now able to detect if a cell contains a Velixo function; every standard Excel formula or total will be left as-is.
- The calculation engine has been updated to better support volatile functions as arguments.
- The Connection/Login screen remains fully responsive during the authentication process and allows you to cancel if needed.
- Optimized drilldown on very large spreadsheets.
- Preliminary support for Acumatica 2019 R1 Beta.
See you in Houston!
We’d love to show you Velixo Reports and all the new features in version 4.0. If you’re in Houston this week, make sure to stop by our booth and come say hi!
I will also be giving a breakout session on Tuesday titled “Real-world Solutions to Real-life Problems: A Tale of Three Development Projects”. Through three developments projects, delivered in the last year (hint: one of them is Velixo Reports!), I will be presenting Acumatica techniques that enable end-to-end user experiences that can help you build successful solutions to empower your users. The breakout is at 1:00 PM on Tuesday in the River Oaks room.
Existing customers will get an upgrade notification when they open Excel. The roll-out will start this week. Can’t wait? Drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. If you’re not a Velixo Reports Pro user and would like to buy a license, please contact your partner or visit our web site at www.velixo.com for more information.
Sign up for a Velixo Reports webinar — be happy
If Acumatica Excel reporting is important to your organization, then the choice is obvious: Velixo is the only reporting-tool of its kind designed for Acumatica, by Acumatica experts. You can be up and running within a few minutes.
Visit our web site at www.velixo.com to learn more about Velixo Reports or sign up for one of our upcoming webinars and see why so many Acumatica customers trust Velixo for all their financial and project reporting needs.
Velixo momentum continues with release of version 4, with new features such as GL Writeback, Budget… was originally published in Velixo on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.