This applies to all Sage Intelligence standalone and Integrated Product versions.
This appears as a result of a few things:
- There is a genuine connection problem with the connection to the RKLTrading database.
- There are more than one auto-connections configured against the database.
- You have previously installed an auto-connect version of Sage Intelligence Reporting and then upgraded to the standard product.
- The connection is found the in the Sage Intelligence Reporting program folder and is a database called “RKL Trading”. For the standard Products, it is on C:\SageIntelligenceReporting73. Dependent on your product, it may very slightly. The easiest way to check is to do the following:
- Click start > right-click on the Report Manager > Open File Location
- Right-click on the Report Manager and look for the target location on the shortcut tab which will give you the folder.
- Double click the connection types in the connector and check which connections have been configured with the Auto-connect checkbox ticked.
- Please install the older version of the product or ensure that the updated version of the same Auto-connect solution is installed as part of the upgrade.
If none of these resolutions help, please open a support ticket on this page: New Support Ticket