Same repository showing different reports on each workstation.
Different workstations seeing different reports, in Report Manager however they all pointing to the same repository folder.
Report manager not connected to the right SVD.
1. Make a backup of the SVD and remove the whole SVD from its current location.
2. Open Report Manager. “If it opens without asking to connect to or create a new SVD. Then it was connected to the wrong one.”
3. Make sure that there are no SVD’S on either PC.
4. Put the backed up SVD back into its place.
5. Open up License Manager delete the Licenses.
6. Perform serialisation.
7. On the PC that needs to be a Report Viewer. Open Report Viewer, then a Report License will be allocated and will not be able to change.
8. Open the connector or Report Manager and the other PC.
9. Re-serialise to make sure that you can see both PC’S in 1 License Manager.
10. If it is not seeing both PC’S then it is not connected to the right SVD.
All Sage Intelligence Programmes