Velixo Reports is continually improving, with the latest version Velixo 6 having been successfully released to the MYOB Advanced community on February 16th. Each new version brings exciting features that make financial and project reporting with MYOB Advanced even better.
If you haven’t had the chance to use Velixo yet, here are 6 reasons why our customers love it!
Save time and get more insight with Velixo
With solutions like Velixo Reports, you can get the answers you need and build reports with live and drill-able data from your ERP in less than 5 minutes. Velixo adds 60+ exclusive functions to your Excel toolbar, making a product you already know, even better.
Save time importing and exporting data from MYOB Advanced. Not only does this leave room for human error, but manually entering data takes up valuable time. Velixo will connect directly to your ERP and take the data you need into Excel. With functions like Smart Refresh, Velixo will automatically refresh data so you’re always working with the most up to date information.
Enhanced report distribution
Velixo makes report and data distribution easy.
With Velixo you can automatically email, export, or share multiple versions of the same report with a single click. Report distribution is customizable so you can include different tabs or set specific parameters based on who’s going to receive it. Easily output as Excel, PDF or Values. For more security, we’ve added the possibility to optionally password protect the files.
Collaborating with the right information
With Velixo, multiple employees (from home or in the office) can work from the same excel spreadsheet with co-authoring, enabling teamwork and collaboration.
With requirements to login with MYOB Advanced credentials in excel when using the Velixo integration, this product provides security and peace of mind.
Generic Inquiry Functions
The GI(), GILOOKUP(), AND GILOOKUPF() functions work with Excel 365’s new Dynamics Arrays feature to make it easy to work with any MYOB Advanced generic inquiry. In Velixo 6, the List and Generic Inquiry Functions also offer experimental support to work with Excel 2010 and higher! This provides the ability to retrieve data from an entire generic inquiry with a single Velixo function.
Put an end to manual operations and eliminate human error.
Forget about manual data entry between MYOB Advanced and Excel. With Velixo, your live ERP data is brought into your old faithful Microsoft Excel in seconds.
Velixo has effective functions that remove the need for manual operations, complex calculations or VLOOKUPs, giving you 100% accurate and fully drill-able data without the need to manually update the spreadsheets to reflect the most current data.
Everything is live, real-time, and interactive.
Hide Zero Rows and Zero Columns
The Hide Zero Rows and Columns settings is now automatically reapplied after a refresh or a recalculation. You can manually reapply those settings after using Excel’s row filters.
Velixo 6’s Auto Hide / Unhide feature allows you to completely mitigate the issue of zero rows and columns in Excel reports, using MYOB Advanced data. The auto-hide processing, the feature works smartly: not only will it hide the zero rows or columns, but also unhide any non-zero ones – upon every update and refresh!
- Collate function – this allows you to join multiple ranges and arrays into a single table-like dynamic array.
- Remove all formulas – Velxio 6 allows you to remove all formulas from your report
- FINANCIALPERIODLIST – This new function means that when you’re working with multiple financial periods, you can display financial periods in descending order.
- Flexible account balances – Users can now calculate GL balances on any transaction date.
- An improved single sign on process, with faster connection and a Reveal Password button – to help those of us who sometimes forget our password.
- Enhanced General Ledger Functions
- Easily connect Excel to your MYOB Advanced GL and PM Data
- Unlimited Excel Users, at no extra charge.
- Configuring Single Sign-on now uses your default browser for the authentication process.
- Budget Writeback: Retrieve multiple budgets or forecasts, report them in Excel
- GL Writeback allows you to create and post GL entries without leaving Excel
- Smart Drilldown to MYOB Advanced
For more information on Velixo, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or head to www.alchemex.com.au
You can also watch a demo of the here.